Saturday, January 19, 2013

More Visuals

 
The inner landscape

 
What an intriguing concept.

 I have to stop and think about it for awhile. The more I do so the more it seems like a key that can help me open the door to a rich reservoir of images, memories and sights.

My inner landscape, at times I feel like this old building dwarfed by the new, yet standing its own ground.

I saw it one day in a middle of a busy street in the center of Tel-Aviv and had to stop and take a picture. There is so much beauty in its architectural lines; reminders of times when the athletic conventions were different, less glass and less external luster. I wonder about the shutters, closed they make the house appear as if it is sleeping all curled into itself.

Inner landscape, the sentence keeps whirling inside my head.

As I look at the views they tug at inside cords. The external landscapes evoke an intense resonance inside me and revive images long forgotten.
.










No comments:

Post a Comment