Sunday, April 7, 2013

It is all about the right title






 
Communities and writing environment, I am still contemplating the idea for my future writing group. I am searching for the title that will express everything in few exact words. It seems to me as I am wrestling with different names that if I'll manage to get it right it will open the road to the rest of the ideas to come forward and reveal themselves to me. It happened to me before. Getting stuck on what seems like a mere technicality but really is not.

 The elusive title, how hard can it be? and yet so often I will find myself stuck. I am sitting there gazing at my screen frantically trying to come up with a title that will free my thoughts. Numerous times I say to myself "Just start writing, it will come." But no, I can't. It is like a bone stuck in my throat, so overpowering, nothing else can happen until it will be resolved and breathing resumes.


No comments:

Post a Comment